Deposit Rates from Galaxy FCU
|Account Type||Minimum Balance to Open Account||Minimum Balance to Obtain APY||Dividend Rate*||Annual Percentage Yield*|
|Share Draft Account||$0||$5,000||0.05%||0.05%|
|Youth Share Account||$5||$20||0.45%||0.45%|
|IRA Share Account||$50||$50||0.75%||0.75%|
* The Annual Percentage Yield (APY) assumes that dividends are added to principal and remain on deposit. Withdrawal of dividends will reduce earnings.
- Rates are effective as of 7/1/2019.
- Rates are subject to change. Current dividend rates will be quoted upon request.
- Dividends will be calculated daily and will be credited quarterly on March 31, June 30, September 30, and December 31.
- Dividends are calculated by the daily balance method which applies a daily periodic rate to the principal in your account each day, and begin to accrue on the business day you deposit to your account.